To be successful in anything in life, you need the energy, strength, flexibility, focus and hunger to make things happen. And, just when things are moving along nicely, some facet of life will inevitably stress-test you. Here are some key resources to build now, so you can respond to stress from a strong and balanced stance, and minimize setbacks and downtime.
- Strengthen muscles, ligaments, tendons (sure-up your weak points).
- Maintain reasonable to optimal body fat levels.
- Incorporate exercises for energy and flexibility.
- Solid psychology (get a deep understanding of your rules, values and beliefs).
- Managing your emotions.
- Resilience and rigorous accountability.
- Strengthen the bond with family and close friends.
- Get a deeper understanding of their rules, values and beliefs.
- Fill yourself with gratitude and employ empathy.
- Start saving now, and take advantage of compounding interest.
- Learn to balance your investments properly for short and long term growth and to minimize loss.
- Get curious about different forms of income, find a mentor, and build networks of business relationships.